Little Red River Cree Nation (LRRCN) is dedicated in providing the members and staff of LRRCN with current updates on the evolving situation with Coronavirus (COVID-19). LRRCN will only be using trusted sources to update LRRCN membership and staff via official LRRCN Updates on this dedicated page and the official LRRCN Facebook Page.
Our trusted sources are Government of Canada, World Health Organization (W.H.O), and Government of Alberta information.
Below, you will find website links to information from our trusted sources as situations arise.
The last few days and weeks have brought a lot of change. Since the outset of the COVID-19 situation, LRRCN has aligned its operating policies and procedures to carefully follow and reflect the most current direction and mandates of governments and public health authorities across Canada.
To help protect the health, safety and peace of mind of our LRRCN membership and our dedicated staff, we have implemented a number of new measures including:
- Mandatory hand wash & hand sanitizing prior to entry of all public spaces.
- Increased cleaning & sanitizing procedures in all of our administration offices.
- Restricted access to certain areas of all administration offices.
These are unusual times indeed, which require each of us to adapt our conduct every day. LRRCN is adapting our operations to minimize risk where we can while continuing to provide our membership with at home options more aligned to the current needs of our membership and communities. When life returns more to normal, we look forward to welcoming our membership back again to our administration offices.
Little Red River Cree Nation Notices
- LRRCN -COVID19 Measures Survey Results & Moving Forward
- LRRCN – Mandatory Masks in all public spaces. BCR
- Novel coronavirus (COVID-19) – Bulletin_Aug 7 2020
- LRRCN – Covid 19 Measures SURVEY
- LRRCN – July 23rd Covid 19 Update
- LRRCN – LRR Group of Companies Notice (002)
- LRRCN – Approvals For Checkpoint Crossings
- LRRCN – Seeds Distribution
- LRRCN – Reaffirmation of Rules created by DEM BCR
- LRRCN – Reaffirmation of Rules created by DEM
- LRRCN – Expiring Returning Home Notice
- LRRCN – Returning Home Notice
- LRRCN – Curfew Extended Notice
- LRRCN – COVID-19 Self Isolation
- LRRCN – Hunting Notice
- LRRCN – Hiring Covid-19 Security & Casual Positions
- LRRCN – Medical Passes
- LRRCN – DEM off notice
- LRRCN – Call Centre Notice
- LRRCN – COVID 19 Testing Notice Garden River
- LRRCN – COVID 19 Testing Notice Fox Lake
- LRRCN – COVID 19 Testing Notice JDP
- LRRCN – Visiting Essential Staff require PPE while working in LRRCN
- LRRCN – Receiving Goods at Checkpoint
- LRRCN Health Facility Procedures Updated April 3rd
- LRRCN -Potential Community Lock Down
- LRRCN – Finance Department Notice
- LRRCN – Essential Staff Notice
- LRRCN Health Facility Procedures Updated March 28th
- LRRCN Off Reserve Membership One (1) Time Emergency Food Assistance Program. (TEFAP)
- LRRCN – Mandatory 24hr Checkpoint Lockdown
- LRRCN -Funeral Notice
- LRRCN – SOLE BCR March 27th
- LRRCN Health Facility Procedures Updated March 26
- MW Announcement 24.03.2020
- LRRCN – Request for Casual Staff
- LRRCN – Finance Department Notice COVID 19
- LRRCN Pandemic Plan
- LRRCN Emergency Planning Organization Chart-(Revision #3 March 23, 2020)
- LRRCN – Call Centre Notice
- LRRCN – SOLE BCR March 22nd
- LRRCN – State of Local Emergency, Office Closures, Essential Services, Travel Advisory & Checkpoint Highway 58 (50 meters west of John D’or Prairie access
- LRRCN – Extreme Measures Notice
- Health Facility Procedures JDP
- Health Facility Procedures Garden River
- Health Facility Procedures Fox Lake
- MARCH 13TH VIDEO UPDATE
- LRRCN School Closures
- COVID-19 UPDATE MARCH 13 MEETING
- COVID-19 UPDATE MARCH 13TH 9.30 PM
- COVID19. March 12
Government of Canada (Health Canada)
World Health Organization (W.H.O)
Government of Alberta (Alberta Health Services)
Chief Conroy Sewepagaham
LITTLE RED RIVER CREE NATION