Little Red River Board of Education Department invites applications for the position of CENTRAL OFFICE RECEPTIONIST/SECRETARY to work under the direction of the Assistant Director and Director of Education.
Full – Time Position – Located at the Little Red River Board of Education Central Office.
- Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent including courses in computers (word processing, databases, filing, etc.)
- Experience in previous secretarial experience is desired
- It is required by all school employees to provide a clean and recent (within the last six months) Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Sector Check Skills:
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Respect for confidentiality
- Fluency in both English and Cree.
- Attention to detail.
- Be able to work independently and as a team worker.
- Be punctual, dependable, and flexible.
- Be available to work scheduled hours.
- Have competent speaking and writing skills
- Receive and direct visitors and clients.
- Request, receive and forward payroll timesheets/leave forms/employee forms.
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing.
- Retrieve documents from the filing system.
- Handle requests for information and data.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for school administration or supervisors.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence.
- Other duties as required.
Please submit resume and cover letter to:
Deadline: November 9, 2018