To implement and coordinate an enhanced Home Care program comprised of a network of essential service elements, assessing client needs and implementing client specific Home Care plans.
More from the Program Coordinator:
Who we are: A team of Home Care Aides, Licensed Practical Nurses and Registered Nurses who provide personal and medical assistance to clients in their homes.
Services we provide:
- Wound care
- Foot Care
- Health Monitoring (blood pressures, blood sugars)
- Health teaching
- Assistance with bathing, hygiene, dressing
- Palliative care
- Help with getting medical supplies and mobility equipment
- Case management for complex clients
- Assist with applying to long term care, assisted living and respite
- Catheter care
- Outreach- Meals on wheels once a week to Elders and those in need
Clients can self-refer, have family refer or have a Doctor, Nurse or other health care professional refer. Unfortunately, we do not handle acute or emergency clients.
Contact the Home Care team in your Community to refer or if you have questions about the program.
We work business hours 9am to 5:30pm Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.